Thursday, April 07, 2011

My hybrid reality


I am so honored to join the Hybrid Reality Institute as a fellow. This is an exceptional group of people working on the intersections of technology and life. From cities to art to education to robots to augmented reality to the future of crime, I have so much to learn that will inform my work on the future of good. The institute itself is an interesting model of global, commercial, and social enterprise.

Check out the Institute and its research, programs, salons, and fellows. Data, the robot fellow (picture above) is quite something don't you think? Look for us online and in person at upcoming salons. And you can follow the whole crowd on this Twitter list.

Hybrid reality augments my day job, my blogging, and my role as a visiting scholar at Stanford.

No comments: